rFactor Steinburg
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Últimos temas
» nuevo super mod ,solo para pilotos en paro
¡¡¡¡¡¡ESTO ES UN ATROPELLO!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMiér Mayo 14, 2014 12:31 am por Jota

» Nueva IP 83.45.50.141
¡¡¡¡¡¡ESTO ES UN ATROPELLO!!!!!! Icon_minitimeLun Nov 04, 2013 8:06 am por Tuan2

» LIGA STEINGBURG
¡¡¡¡¡¡ESTO ES UN ATROPELLO!!!!!! Icon_minitimeLun Nov 04, 2013 8:02 am por Tuan2

» SWS 2013 09 GP HUNGRIA
¡¡¡¡¡¡ESTO ES UN ATROPELLO!!!!!! Icon_minitimeDom Ago 25, 2013 5:40 am por paco2002

» Vacaciones de verano
¡¡¡¡¡¡ESTO ES UN ATROPELLO!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMar Jul 09, 2013 2:51 am por Tuan2

» SWS 2013 07 GP GRAN BRETAÑA
¡¡¡¡¡¡ESTO ES UN ATROPELLO!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMar Jul 02, 2013 2:37 am por Xocas.

» TABLA OFICIAL ACTUALIZADA
¡¡¡¡¡¡ESTO ES UN ATROPELLO!!!!!! Icon_minitimeLun Jun 24, 2013 4:05 am por Admin

» PACIENCIA Y BUENOS ALIMENTOS
¡¡¡¡¡¡ESTO ES UN ATROPELLO!!!!!! Icon_minitimeMiér Jun 19, 2013 8:37 pm por J.P. Alesi

» Parrilla steinburg
¡¡¡¡¡¡ESTO ES UN ATROPELLO!!!!!! Icon_minitimeLun Jun 17, 2013 5:33 am por paco2002

Galería

¡¡¡¡¡¡ESTO ES UN ATROPELLO!!!!!! Empty

¡¡¡¡¡¡ESTO ES UN ATROPELLO!!!!!!

+2
Viyol
Julk
6 participantes

¡¡¡¡¡¡ESTO ES UN ATROPELLO!!!!!! Empty ¡¡¡¡¡¡ESTO ES UN ATROPELLO!!!!!!

Mensaje  Julk Jue Dic 09, 2010 11:19 am

Por fabor, me podeis decir si lo que me pasa en la vuelta 20 es normal? vale que sea un doblado, pero creo q eso no da derecho a poder pasar por encima de mi, incluso cunado me aparto, no hace el amago ni de frenar, me arroya literalmente pinchandome una rueda, cuando yo estaba bien posicionado para mis espectativas, me gustaria que opinaseis al respecto, muxas gracias
Julk
Julk
PILOTO
PILOTO

¡¡¡¡¡¡ESTO ES UN ATROPELLO!!!!!! Empty Re: ¡¡¡¡¡¡ESTO ES UN ATROPELLO!!!!!!

Mensaje  Invitado Jue Dic 09, 2010 11:38 am

Rums, I think Julk is talking about your manouvre while lapping him.
Looks like you touched him, sending him to the wall.
I was behind both of you, but I hadn't a clear vision of what happened.

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje  Viyol Vie Dic 10, 2010 6:43 am

ya he visto lo que comentas y si es cierto que te da al doblarte (vuelta 21), no creo que tu tengas la culpa en ningun momento. Parece que calculó mal y no dejo suficiente espacio para adelantar.

De todas maneras que lo vean los comisarios y que den su opinion, que al fin y al cabo son los que deciden en estos incidentes.
Viyol
Viyol
PILOTO
PILOTO

Mensaje  RumS Vie Dic 10, 2010 7:15 am

What?!
What should I have done wrong?
I noticed no contact - look at the replay of my car.
Furthermore, it was a lapping. First Julk drove in the middle of the track, I thought that I can drive right past. But he hit me right in front of my car and slowed down - where should I go??
Please make the victim not the perpetrator. If I was a few meters closer to Julk been tuned, it would have been a crash. You can not pull brakes on the racing line when you get lapped.

Sorry, but if I should be punished for it, I get slow doubts about the stewards.

According to the repetition of my car, no touch was felt.
I am aware of no guilt.
RumS
RumS
AMATEUR
AMATEUR

Mensaje  Invitado Vie Dic 10, 2010 7:49 am

Hi Rums,

For sure you wouldn't be looking for a collision while leading a race , let alone lapping somebody else.

Sometimes, when there are "close calls" or tight situations, two replays from two different computers don't show the same thing. One might show nothing, and the other a clear contact. Looks like this is one of this cases.

This happened between Oskart and I last season; in that case, it appeared that I made impact with him several times, while putting some pressure on him, from "his" view; from "my" point of view, I never touched him.

¿Te acuerdas Oskart? Parece un caso similar al que tuvimos tú y yo en el Nurburgring en la temporada anterior.

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje  Viyol Vie Dic 10, 2010 8:17 am

Yo he visto el golpe desde el coche de Rums y el de Julk, y en los dos se nota y se oye el golpe. A lo mejor es solo mi repe,
Viyol
Viyol
PILOTO
PILOTO

Mensaje  Invitado Vie Dic 10, 2010 8:28 am

En mi repe también hay contacto y golpe, solo que habría que concederle a Rums el beneficio de la duda.

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje  RumS Vie Dic 10, 2010 8:43 am

I could hear a blow, but I did not know where he came from - I thought Julk lost control of the car.

Nevertheless, I do not understand that here only want to see some of the (alleged) touch, but not the cause.
Julk went left and came back onto the racing line and braked. If I had not dodged, there had been an accident.

He has left I'm sorry, but it was never my intention, if I should blame.
For me, he would have a complicity. So you can not punish me.
RumS
RumS
AMATEUR
AMATEUR

Mensaje  Invitado Vie Dic 10, 2010 9:14 am

RumS,

As far as I'm concerned you're a clean racer. Proof of it in this race is how you give back your position to Oskart in a moment when both of you were wrestling and things got a little out of hand.

When I talk about the incident in my column, the intention is not to put the spotlight on you as the only one to blame or make you responsible; my only intention was to point out that it was sad for Julk not to see the checkered flag.

These things happen and this is racing. Come on, let's not get too upset over this.

Invitado
Invitado

Mensaje  Jota Vie Dic 10, 2010 10:26 am

Hola,es que me vienes a la memoria ,EL REBUFO ¿ podría ser fallo de la coneccion? creo que yo también tuve un episodio parecido y en un vídeo se veía impacto y en el otro no , se debería comprobar desde varios vídeos ,sobre todo el de los implicados.
Jota
Jota
PILOTO
PILOTO

Mensaje  RumS Vie Dic 10, 2010 10:44 am

Of course it's unfortunate for Julk. If such "bugs" in this game is and I should have unwittingly caused it, then I'm really sorry.

I just read something about punishment and stewards, so I just wanted to defend myself - should not be an attack.

I'm trying to go clean, but if something unpredictable happens, as in this case, I am not a clairvoyant.

The cause in this case was the change from Julk Line.

Sorry Julk.
RumS
RumS
AMATEUR
AMATEUR

Mensaje  Julk Sáb Dic 11, 2010 12:53 am

Rums, is that you are clean, at no time have I asked any punishment for you, just a set of career, not see it as more, what happens is that I went to the right would leave the racing line for free for you to pass , the trouble is that you went to the same place, I sincerely believe me your version, since we have had several cases, a greeting and not to give more importance

Desde aqui pido a los comisarios que no haya ninguna sancion, ya que en ningun momento la pido, y creo que no hay mas que un lance de carrera, un saludo a todos
Julk
Julk
PILOTO
PILOTO

Mensaje  Tuan2 Sáb Dic 11, 2010 1:10 am

Kimi,
luego me lo cuentas!!!!!!!
Tuan2
Tuan2
PILOTO
PILOTO

Mensaje  yonderboy Sáb Dic 11, 2010 1:21 am

dios mio que bonito es el amor.....jajajajaja besos a todos
yonderboy
yonderboy
PILOTO
PILOTO

Mensaje  RumS Dom Dic 12, 2010 4:49 am

Julk escribió:Rums, is that you are clean, at no time have I asked any punishment for you, just a set of career, not see it as more, what happens is that I went to the right would leave the racing line for free for you to pass , the trouble is that you went to the same place, I sincerely believe me your version, since we have had several cases, a greeting and not to give more importance

Desde aqui pido a los comisarios que no haya ninguna sancion, ya que en ningun momento la pido, y creo que no hay mas que un lance de carrera, un saludo a todos

Tank you very much. I love you
RumS
RumS
AMATEUR
AMATEUR

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado